UK Addresses is a simple but powerful address look-up tool, that contains address and Postcode information from Royal Mail’s Postcode Address File (PAF). By using UK Addresses, you can access information about 29.6 million UK addresses and all 1.8 million UK Postcodes, and have confidence in the accuracy of your customer address records, for however you intend to use it.
New product now available – Address Manager Local
If you are a small business that only operates in a defined area, you may want to take the opportunity of only paying for what you will use. Get the great benefits that our addressing software can bring, for only a fraction of the normal cost.
You get all the data and the full functionality of our regular Address Manager product, which includes:
- Postcode Address File
- Multiple Residence data (usually an extra cost item)
- Not Yet Built data (usually an extra cost item)
- Alias data (county names, additional house names)
- Geographic data such as grid reference, latitude and longitude, NHS codes, local authority codes etc
- Ability to export data to CSV file (additional costs apply)
What is innovative about the new ‘local’ product is that you get to specify up to 4 Postcode areas* within a fixed price per user. Choosing this option for a single user means you pay only £150, saving 69% of the price for the full UK. See pricing table below.
* Choose between 1 to 4 Postcode areas at purchase.
- No strings, no contract, no commitment
- Fully functioning version so you see exactly how the product works
- Only a 15Mb download, it will just take a few seconds to download and install
UK Addresses gives users the ability to:
- Deliver mail efficiently
- Manage databases effectively
- Identify addresses in a specific geographic area
- Find associated geographic information
- Count the number of addresses
- Print address labels
- Export address data to a .csv file
There are two different versions of UK Addresses you can choose between; Address Finder and Address Manager. Click here for more information on the product differences. There is also a guide to show you what UK Addresses can do for you, Click here to read it.
To run UK Addresses you’ll need:
- IBM compatible PC
- Windows XP SP3 or newer
- .NET 3.5 Runtime or greater
- DVD drive
- 1Ghz CPU, 512Mb RAM, 7Gb free hard disk space
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
Pricing for UK Addresses is per year and per user. Additional charges apply if you want to export data.
|Address Finder with Multiple Residence and Not Yet Built data
|Address Manager with Multiple Residence and Not Yet Built data
|Export data User licence
|Address Manager Local**
**Licence Fee covers up to 4 Postcode areas. No ability to substitute any areas during a Licence Year.
*All prices attract VAT at the prevailing rate.
How to buy
If you would like to purchase UK Addresses please contact us on 0845 606 6854* (option 3).
Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you.
*Calls cost 5p per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge.